Las Vegas

Las Vegas, Nevada

Las Vegas Reviews

lunitacrazy lunitacr…
O, La Reve, Chippendale's and other stuff to do Apr 23, 2011
I went to Las Vegas back in November for 5 days and it was a "little" surprise I had for my mother. She did not find out that we were going to Las Vegas until we were ready to board... I just sent her the weather info for those dates.

We stayed at the Bellagio and it was a fantastic show. It is very luxurious and it's not that expensive if you buy a package. I got mine through travelocity, but there is hotwire and American Airlines if you want to check a few more to suit your needs.

Day 1 - When we got there it was at night and we just had dinner and went to the casino at our hotel.

Day 2 - I took my mom to have lunch at "The Buffet" at the Bellagio. It is pricey but it is totally worth it. For only like $5 or $10 per person you can get champagne too. Prepare yourself to make an hour line... I didn't 'cause I used a little trick :)

At night we got back to back shows. We went to Chippendale's and then we were rushing to go to "O". Ladies, that is a terrible idea! After looking at those Adonises you can get a free drink and go to the nightclub at the hotel and mingle w/ the Chippendale's guys... we couldn't 'cause we had the Cirque du Soleil show.

When you do "O" make sure you purchase your tickets at least two weeks in advance because they will sell fast. I got some pretty good seats in the middle and pay $250 for 2 tickets with military discount. Avoid the front 'cause it is really hard to see from there.

Day 3 - Walking up and down the strip. We went to see the Caesar's Palace, The Venetian and all those hotels in that side. At night we went to "La Reve". Same price as the Cirque du Soleil show. On this one it doesn't really matter where you seat, but I don't suggest the Splash Zone unless you don't mind that. I think I like this show better than "O".

Day 4 - Visited the other side of the strip: the Excalibur, Luxor and others. Also, the best view for the Bellagio water show is from the Eiffel Tower. Make sure you get a jacket if you go during November or December because we were freezing up there!

Day 5 - Going back home. Exhausted and tired!
@ the airport
Yeah, my 1st beer!
miss_tijera miss_tij…
Viva Las Vegas Jun 15, 2010
My husband and I decided to get married here and see what Las Vegas was really all about.

We had a blast!!! We got married @ Vegas Weddings ( I think it was the best wedding chapel we seen the whole time we were there. Very professional and reasonable.

We got the tux and gown from A hollywood Bridal and tux. You can also get married there but I highly recommend Vegas Weddings.

Also check out Fremont St. & The Bellagio hotel.

Fremont St. has entertainers and places to purchase all kinds of souvenirs + The Bellagio has a wonderful water show including a beautiful garden everybody must see when they go to Vegas.

Don't fall for the Free show tickets promotions from Grandview hotel or any other hotel. They will get you into a 4-5 hour briefing about Time shares and you don't want to waste your vacation sitting in a room discussing time shares with a stranger (my hubby and I fell for that big time!!!).

We stayed at the Tropicana. It was a nice hotel. They were reconstructing the whole place but we still had a good time.

One more thing, withdraw the money that you want to spend (or use traveler's checks)because ATM fees range from $3.00-4.50 per transaction.

Have fun in Vegas!
Sylvie1 Sylvie1
Dec 16, 2007
I went to Las Vegas also a very long time ago. I do remember this big boat with water and that it was smoking hot out there. We first went through this dangerous desert where we all started panicking as our car broke down. When we were in Las Vegas we didn't gamble (I was very young), so we just saw the sights. I do remember it had a very nice view on things and that it was so weird to have such a full city in the middle of the desert. Charming about Las Vegas is probably the many chapels you can get married in or just the places where you can waist/gain money. I'm just trying to explain that it is definitly worth a visit and that I will go back there. With more money ofcourse.
bkretzer says:
Hi Sylvie--You are probably remembering the Pirate Ship battle at Treasure Isand. They've changed it since you were out. 2004 I think. Not as good, in my opinion. I hope you are able to get out there again. It's such a fun city to visit. I'm actually going out next month. Can't wait!
Posted on: Mar 02, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Las Vegas

Has hell freeze over???!?!!?
CRAZY WEATHER!??!?!I was talking to Julie (pinchora) yesterday. She asked me to do her favor. I responded with a “well, if it is not snowing I will drive there to pick it up” WHO THE HELL SAYS TH…Las Vegas area to get snow (12-14-2008)     * High winds blast through Las Vegas
Lake las vegas resort
I was feeling restless at home. i wanted to go out and drive somewhere. it's 121324379837324 degrees in vegas. i decided to drive to lake las vegas resort. Lake Las Vegas Resort is conveniently locat…vegas. i decided to drive to lake las vegas resort. Lake Las Vegas Resort is conveniently…
My tips for visiting Las Vegas
1.      THE BEST TIME TO VISIT It is easy to think of Las Vegas as being permanently hot as it is right in the middle of the Mojave Desert, but this is not the case. It do… Vegas Lake where the rich of Vegas live there are many other casino hotels to stay. Friends of mine who know people in Las Vegas

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals