Las Vegas Hotels

Browse 513 Las Vegas, Nevada hotel reviews for 222 Las Vegas hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Las Vegas

North Las Vegas Hotels3.2 km
Henderson Hotels20.5 km
Boulder City Hotels35 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Las Vegas Hotels and Deals

#1 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
swtdeesha says: "This hotel was absolutely stunning! Just beautiful and worth every dollar which..."
$115
#2 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
JessicaNyquistLA says: "I stayed here for two nights. We happened to go on a day where there was a conve..."
$22
#3 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
stbartley1 says: "I stayed for five nights then a further one night at the end of my holiday befor..."
#4 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
JessicaNyquistLA says: "I stayed here for several nights, and really liked it. It's at the very end of t..."
#5 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
debbborra says: "I had a great time at the Mandalay Bay. It's down at the end of the strip with a..."
#6 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
Africancrab says: "The sheer size of the establishment alone is mind blowing. What took me by surpr..."
$63
#7 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
msznomad says: "For my first trip to LV, TI is where myself and two friends stayed. I didn't ca..."
$48
#8 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
Manu32 says: "Comparing to luxury hotels in other towns in Las Vegas it's affordable to stay i..."
#9 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
anewchapter says: "Originally I had planned to stay at the Luxor Hotel, however after British Airwa..."
#10 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
ola3rd says: "After 10 billion visits to Sin City it was about time that I finally checked ou..."
#11 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
JessicaNyquistLA says: "I stayed five nights at Caesars Palace, and it was one of the best hotel experi..."
#12 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
jdig0304 says: "Location is a little bit out of the way off of the famous "Las Vegas Strip" but ..."
#13 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
HUSAMS says: "very nice hotel and resort.i stay there 4 night and i feel glad in this hotel th..."
$17
#14 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
BostonBabe says: "We arrived at the Meridian on May 8, 2008 and we were pleasantly surprised to se..."
$49
#15 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
Africancrab says: "What was interesting about the location of the Marriott Residence inn, was that ..."
#16 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
ChristopherD9164 says: "First off, I may be a tad bit biased. In 2013, I purchased a Hilton Grand Va..."
4.5
$70
#17 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
Nair2011 says: "La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis is located in Nellis Blvd. LasVegas. 15 mins driv..."
$57
#18 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
kgibson says: "Stayed as guest in owners 1600 sq ft 3 bedroom suite. Perfect for group or famil..."
$87
#19 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
bigdan19024 says: "I recently stayed here for a second time with some friends for a bachelor party...."
$95
#20 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
ccjbeachbum says: "best value in las vegas - well most of the time.when they have conventions going..."
3.5
$28
#21 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
travelmate48 says: "I stayed at "Sam's Town" a Casino, bowling alley, cinema, hotel etc. Didn't have..."
$30
#22 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
Flygerl says: "O.K this is why this hotel is a five star for me. It is not everyday you stay in..."
$34
#23 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
nismopower1 says: "This is a great comfort inn. There is a shuttle which will take you to MGM and P..."
#24 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
AshleySoule says: "For all you military guys, remember to try afvclub.com. Cliffs at Peace Canyon i..."
$67
#25 of 222 hotels in Las Vegas
biztraveler says: "I travel to Las Vegas on a monthly sometimes bi-monthly basis for business and..."
$78