Las Vegas Fun

Las Vegas, Nevada

Las Vegas Fun Reviews

Phil-D Phil-D
Best way to see The Strip in Las Vegas. May 24, 2011
To see Las Vegas the best way is by foot. If its too hot then the air conditioning in the Hotels will soon cool you down ready for the next walk. Be aware though, you will have to keep picking your jaw up from the ground as Las Vegas has so many amazing things to look at.If the heat does get too much then there is a bus service called the Deuce which will take you all over the strip for about $7 for 3 days.

I remember spending the first few days walking up and down the strip before realizing this bus service was available. Its a great service when you buy too many souvenirs and don't want to carry them all the way back to your hotel. This bus stops outside every hotel on the strip. Although this can be useful it can take a longtime to get from one end to another.

So in my personal opinion the best way to see the strip is a combination of walking and using the Deuce bus. My advice would be to walk for the first day so you can get a feel for the heat and the distance between hotels which is misleading when looking at maps. Then if you can, then carry on walking, if not use the Deuce.

On a side-note the cheapest place i found for souvenirs on the Strip was the Circus Circus shops.
Welcome to the Deuce.

Related Travel Blogs About Las Vegas Fun

Daz
Having fun in Las Vegas
Hi all, After a 13hr flight from Syd to LA, we finally arrived at the LA international airport. The security leaving Syd was incredible. I mean we expected tough security but no one expected what we… Hi all, After a 13hr flight from Syd to LA, we finally arrived at the LA international airport. The security…
Back in the City of 'Lost Wages'
Las Vegas is always fun to visit. I have not known a time when I did not have fun while in Las Vegas. The many who have experienced it have called it names, many names. But the three that have stood … Vegas is always fun to visit. I have not known a time when I did not have fun while in Las Vegas

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals