Las Tapas, Spanish Restaurant

Oude OOsterstraat 7, Leeuwarden, Netherlands - + 31 - 058 - 2153060

Las Tapas, Spanish Restaurant Leeuwarden Reviews

Wendyveer Wendyveer
Dec 25, 2007
I realy love the Tapas a lot! Las Tapas is a litle bit of Spain in the old Oosterstraat in Leeuwarden (Friesland). This is a restaurant you will enter easily when you want a quieck diner or want to enjoy the spanish Tapas completly! I always like to go here for diner when I,m with a group so you can try en share each others Tapas! They have Tapas with meat, fish and vegetarian Tapas! Tapas is eating small dishes end a trent nowdays everywere!

The insite looks very small, but it,s very nice looking, very warm colours....The atmosphere is great end the people are very kind/ helpful!....They have also great spanish wine! The restaurant is in the hart of Leeuwarden, so you can also go out to a nice bar/ disco afther the Tapas Diner! I feel in Spain when I,m out there! I know that spanisch people eat at least four times a day, because I have friends in Spain living! I understand way now! I,m going to Las Tapas a few times a year end also use the Restaurant for inspiration to make Tapas at home!!!
Outside the Restaurant!