Las Olas Surf Camp

Las Olas Surf Camp - Margarita and guacamole
Las Olas Surf Camp - Villa living room
Las Olas Surf Camp - View from the villa
Las Olas Surf Camp - Activity board
Las Olas Surf Camp - Stairway to heaven!

Las Olas Surf Camp Sayulita Reviews

msutherland msutherl…
The ultimate surf camp for women Apr 21, 2011
Las Olas Surf Camp was an amazing experience!

First, the villas have breathtaking architectural details and beautiful ocean views. The seaside village was full of friendly, smiling faces. I visited during fiesta and the whole town was celebrating.

The food was amazing! From restaurants to street vendors, the guacamole, fajitas, margaritas, and pastries were super fresh. Water was never an issue, and I even found delicious green smoothies.

And the shopping was great - adorable boutiques line the crooked streets. I also loved basking in the sun while vendors came to my lounge chair. Crossing off your holiday list at the beach is truly a guilty pleasure!

The surf instructors were very patient and encouraged me to go at my own pace. My fellow surfers were wonderfully supportive and a blast to be around. The yoga and massage made me pliable and blissful. Before I knew it, I was nimbly walking along the cobblestone streets with a 10-foot surfboard balanced on my head. A few waves and a few hours later, it dawned on me that I was so relaxed, I had completely forgotten my flip flops! That carefree, barefoot feeling is exactly what I wanted to bring home with me!
Las Olas Surf Safari
Tres amigas
Stairway to heaven!
View from the villa
jaeden says:
I just did an all women's surf camp in Tofino, BC and one of the instructors also teaches yoga at Los Olas. I hope I can make it there one day!
Posted on: Aug 04, 2012