Las Iguanas

0121 622 4466

Las Iguanas Birmingham Reviews

terri_casey terri_ca…
Bar Hygiene Awful Jul 05, 2013
After recommending this place for after dinner drinks I was shocked at what I witnessed. First cringe was when I peeled the sodden drink menu from the sticky bar and then watched a female bar tender pick cherries from a jar with her fingers and plop them into a row of cocktail glasses. I later observed said bar tender drinking left over cocktail mix from the shaker. Whilst still waiting to be served another team member dropped a knife on the floor then picked it up and promptly sliced fruit before tossing it into a patrons glass.

Myself and my group scoured the bar for drinks that would be served in either bottles or cans so as not to risk dirty fingers handling our drinks. I failed when I ordered a coke that had lime fingered and tossed into it. Shame as we were all ordering cocktails initially but ended up with soft drinks at 1/3 of the cost.

Once seated I had a clear view of the over flowing bin behind the bar. Last but by no means least was the issue of the team manager tripping over a napkin when leaving the bar and instead of picking it up just walking past it on numerous occasions.

Definitely wouldn't return.