L'as Du Fallafel

01 48 87 63 60

L'as Du Fallafel Paris Reviews

cathy6875 cathy6875
The best falafel in Paris Feb 02, 2013

When I stay in Paris, I always go to eat a nice and yummie falafel in L'As du falafel, rue des rosiers, in the jewish corner of Paris. Good food,good atmosphere,located in one of the most beautiful area of Paris call: Le Marais. Go to eat there in the day time during the week because on saturday , it's so popular that people stand in line on the street !

I suggest you this nice walk in the heart of my hometown: from the center Georges Pompidou (place Beaubourg) across the little streets full of nice shops and beautiful and historicals buildings, you will arrive to the rue des rosiers, where is the restaurant: L'as du falafel. Have a nice walk !
vmehnert vmehnert
Best place for a Middle Eastern fix in Paris May 12, 2011
In the Marais district, there's apparently a war as to who serves up the best felafel. It can be overwhelming when men shout at you to come into their restaurant, so I'll make it easy for you. Go to L'as de Felafel. Trust me. Just go.

The service is EXTREMELY quick considering the ever-present line in the street. Once you get your food, just sit down on the curb nearby and brace yourself for a party in your mouth. It's extremely fresh and is bursting with flavor. The portions are very generous too considering the price- my friends and I all ended up with food babies.

We liked it so much that we went the next day, but this time to eat inside. The prices are slightly more expensive if you dine in, but this pays for air conditioning and a hot server. No joke.
Forgive my face. I was excited.
Romainexperimental Romainex…
Best Felafel of Paris Jul 17, 2011
This restaurant is good for those people who want to eat quickly! it's suppose to be the best felafel of Paris, well, i tried it, it was so good, I'm not sure if it's the best but at least you can trust the hygiene of the restaurant, it's clean!!
HCSmooth66 HCSmooth…
Affordable food on the go Sep 07, 2009
During my morning with a fellow TravBuddy this place was pointed out to me as a good place to stop for fallafel. I had never had fallafel before, but I am rarely hesitant to try anything, unless it's seafood.

There are a few fallafel places in this same area, which I have never understood. It reminded me of Brussels where there were several Greek places all within a stone's throw of one another.

A man on the street plays a pretty good salesman for this fallafel place, recruiting and selling to you as you walk past. He spoke English, which is always helpful to someone as ignorant with the language as I am. In no time at all I was holding my very first fallafel experience in my hand.

I'm not entirely sure what any of the components of fallafel are, least of all the little balls that look deep fried. I knew what the pita was, but that about sums it up for me.

Either way, it was delicious and a great option if you're looking for a quick meal as you explore Le Marais.

Check Paris Hotel Deals