Larsian BBQ

Larsian BBQ - at Larsian

Larsian BBQ Cebu Reviews

crazychictraveller crazychi…
Grill Time at Larsian BBQ Jan 16, 2014
For foodies like me who love barbecue, this place is heaven. There are lots of choices to choose from meat to seafood. At the entrance, you can already smell the delicious aroma of the food. And the best thing is the place is clean and well-kept even it is an open area. The place has stalls on the sides then color-coded tables and chair near each stall and grilling station on the middle.

My mouth started to water as I look on the options since I want to try all of them. But for the night, I opted for grilled chicken wings, isaw (chicken intestine), chicken liver and spicy chorizo. Those grilled meat are best paired with soy sauce with calamansi. Because all meals are delicious, I end up eating 4 of those puso, rice wrapped by coconut leaves (the most rice among the 4 that ate in our table). Man, the rice is heavy for my tummy than the normal rice I eat.

I can say its barbecue heaven! I enjoy the mean a lot and the food is cheap. Can’t wait to have another round here.
at Larsian
rice
dinsevilla dinsevil…
Larsian BBQ Apr 12, 2013
Your visit to Cebu wouldn't be complete without a visit to Larsian. This place is teeming with barbecue stalls with a wide variety of choices from the regular pork barbecue to the (brace yourself) barbecued pig intestines and coagulated blood. Yes, you read it right: blood.

Larsian is an arcade of street food that has survived for decades. It is comforting to note that the place has undergone massive transformation and is getting better, more organized and CLEANER compared to previous years.

And of course, make sure you stop by around the corner for a dose of balut. Make sure you eat it in a dark alley and try not to look at the egg after cracking it. Seriously, the taste is not as bad as it looks.

Check Cebu Hotel Deals