Larios On the Beach

(305) 532-9577

Larios On the Beach Miami Reviews

BellaCherry BellaChe…
Beautiful Atmosphere with excellent food Aug 28, 2009
I thought Larios was an excellent place to eat for lunch. Entree was just enough. I had the shrimp with mango sauce and white rice. I also had sweet plantains, which were amazing. I would definitely go back to this restaurant again.

For those of you with sensitive stomachs, it is Cuban food and could be spicy so be careful, I would pop a zantac and take a chance, its worth it.
Inside Larios
travelman727 says:
Sounds wonderful, Michelle! I love spicy food :-D
Posted on: Aug 28, 2009
sirenn9 sirenn9
Jan 20, 2007
This place is a MUST if you are visiting Miami. It's the ultimate Cuban South Beach experience. The food is pretty good, but not amazing (well, with the exception of the mojitos, platanos, black beans and rice. The pork dishes looked pretty good, but I didn't try them. I ordered the lobster, which was a big mistake. It was incredibly expensive but it was only mediocre. The star foods of my dinner were definitely the simpler things I tried (the things I already mentioned, such as plantains, etc).

You are probably asking yourself, by this point, why I am rating this place five stars if the food wasn't THAT great. Well, because the food was definitely good, but more importantly, the ambiance was UNBEATABLE. Simply eating at this place and breathing in the festive atmosphere while listening to an amazing salsa band (and I'm dead serious when I say that these musicians were amazing) and watching people dance salsa like they've been dancing it since the womb was enough to make me just want to come back to the Bay Area, pack up my bags and move to Miami. It was THAT great.

Check Miami Hotel Deals