Larcomar

Lima, Peru

Larcomar Lima Reviews

wilfredoc2009 wilfredo…
A place to shop and eat well Aug 30, 2010
Larcomar is a tourist center, entertainment and a place to buy clothes and accessories brands.

I was in Lima for a few hours, we decided to go with friends to LARCOMAR.

At first I was impressed by the amount of clothing stores, jewelry and other, but something that if we had to do was eat well, so we decided to go to Tony Roma's.

Then I walked all over the place, leaving me impressed with the beach, hotels, restaurants, variety of food and a nice view from their balconies.

I could not buy nothing but eat well and rest a while.

Sorry my English.

-------------------------------------------

En español

-------------------------------------------

Larcomar es un centro turistico, de entretenimiento y un lugar para comprar ropa y accesorios de marcas internacionales.

Estando de paso por Lima, y aprovechando que tenia mas de 10 horas para continuar mi viaje a Bogotá, decidimos con unos amigos ir a LARCOMAR.

Al principio me dejo impresionado la cantidad de tiendas de ropa, joyas y otros, sin embargo algo que si teniamos que hacer era comer bien, asi que decidimos ir al TONY ROMA’s.

Despues di un paseo por todo el lugar, dejandome impresionado la playa, los hoteles, los restaurantes, la variedad de comida, y un lindo paisaje desde sus miradores.

No pude comprar nada solamente comer bien y descansar un buen rato.
Larcomar en Lima
tlenot says:
I had visited Larcomar too. La Bonbonniere and Mangos are good restaurants to eat at with great views.
Posted on: Feb 22, 2015
sweettangerine says:
Thanks for sharing. I did discover a nice place to eat through... it was with a terrace towards the ocean. Too bad I cannot remember the name.
Posted on: Aug 30, 2010
paul-joseph says:
Interesting review, Wilfredo !
Thank you for sharing it with us !
Antoine
Posted on: Aug 30, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Larcomar

One day in Lima. Peru
I was traveling to Bogota, Colombia, because of work, and had to make a stopover in Lima, take advantage of this scale and left the airport for 6 hours. The first say me the people from the airport …LARCOMAR, we lunch at Tony Romas. Lima is a big city but I found it not attractive as Bogotá will…
The meeting of liquor minibottles collectors
Lima - The meeting The meeting was organized by the collectors of liquor mini bottles from the city of Lima, which were several and their hospitality was excellent, at the meeting around the theme wa…Lima, which also included a luncheon at one of the restaurants in “Larcomar” which is a mall located in the district…
No bad luck Friday 13th, spent a great time with 2 sweet sisters :)
I know that in the USA and other places Friday 13th is supposed to be a back luck day... but this wasn't a scary day at all. Well, maybe it started with some bad luck. I found a scratch on my ca…Larcomar would be a good idea. So we walked to the mall while we were talking a bit about Lima

Check Lima Hotel Deals