Laramie Express Inn

Laramie Express Inn Rates and Deals

Laramie Express Inn Reviews

esterrene esterrene
Unprofessional.. Jul 30, 2010
First of all I think the 1st Gold Inn is changing its name to Express Inn.. its was difficult to tell if they were two separate hotels next to each other or the same...

The hotel is located at exit 313 off of Interstate 90. easy to get to from the highway and located within a few miles from Laramie's historic downtown.

The rooms were pretty basic. Large space with average beds, small tv and a clean bathroom.. There is a restaurant attached to the hotel, but I did not try it nor do I know if it is actually open. I find that several hotel cafes have strange hours...

the free Wifi did not work in our room I had to go to the front lobby and use one of the networks that didn't require a password.. I don't even know if it is a network associated with the hotel. The lady at the front desk gave me a password for a network that did not work with my computer and I saw that other customers had the same problem.

in the future I would prefer to not return. not because of the room. the room was fine when you just need a place to sleep and the night that we stayed here it was def one of the few hotels with rooms left due to Frontier Days in Cheyenne..

What I didn't like was the woman working the front desk. She kept changing the price of the rooms available for different customers.. She charged one elderly woman $225 dollars for a room and right in front of her she offered a similar room to someone else for $125. an hour later I was in the lobby using the wifi and watched her charge $90 to another customer.. I don't know what the normal rates are but the rooms are NOT worth more than $50 in my opinion.. I understand that there was a HUGE event in Cheyenne and that the costs of the rooms will raise, but she didn't even know that there was a shortage of the rooms. She took advantage of an elderly woman and then insulted her even more by giving the same room to someone else for a lower price right in front of her...

It just seems really unprofessional to me..
The room
Old style tree

Laramie Express Inn Overview

Location.
Located in Laramie, Laramie Express Inn is near the airport and close to War Memorial Stadium, Arena Auditorium, and University of Wyoming. Nearby points of interest also include University of Wyoming Art Museum and Fort Sanders.

Property Features.
Laramie Express Inn features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. The inn serves a complimentary breakfast. Recreational amenities include a spa tub. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.

Guestrooms.
Air-conditioned guestrooms at Laramie Express Inn feature washers/dryers and safes. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Beds come with premium bedding. Refrigerators and microwaves are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer phones as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have cable channels and complimentary TV Internet access. Rooms also include windows that open and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request a turndown service.

A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.

The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby, fees may apply.

Laramie Express Inn Amenities

• Microwave
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower