Lao Di Fang

Makati City, Philippines

Lao Di Fang Makati City Reviews

marix_sublime marix_su…
Lao Di Fang Jan 22, 2013
A friend of mine way back in Lagos is now in the Philippines and working as a Restaurant Manager of Lao Di Fang, serving south east asian cuisine. We were talking of meeting in a mall but she said, why don’t you try our restaurant. Dutiful friend that I am I said yes.

I checked their menu and I saw that they are serving Chinese food, as well as Filipino food plus other specialties from nearby countries. I ordered one of the house specialties, the Nasi Lemak. It’s a chicken dish cooked with secret spices, hahah! and then I tried the dimsun, and it was well worth the wait. They also offer desserts.

They also have a section, on their second floor geared towards attracting group of friends who wants to just chill and enjoy buckets of beer while watching a basketball game or movie on television. My friend says, hopefully, they can also provide karaoke spot to their customers.

They also offer free deliveries around adjacent areas and offices.

I’m glad my friend invited me. I get to see her again plus I enjoyed my dining experienced with them

Full disclosure: I paid for all the food I ordered. This is just my personal opinion. I had no business with the establishment and never received any freebies.
the Nasi Lemak