Lanzarote Airport

902 40 47 04

Lanzarote Airport Arrecife Reviews

EmyG EmyG
Arrecife Airport Apr 08, 2015
Arrecife Airport, also called Lanzarote Airport, is the airport serving one of the Canary Islands, Lanzarote. It is a pleasant smallish and modern airport. As an airport just to sit and wait for your plane, it serves its purpose. It is spacious and it has a lot of seating place.

We arrived to this airport very late and it seemed to be totally empty at 10pm. Nonetheless the baggage reclaim was poor and slow. To make things even worse my luggage came as the last one.

Departing from here was even worse. I don’t understand the system of this airport. The waiting area is huge and empty. The queues to counters are painfully slow to move. After passing the security-check you enter a totally ‘different’ airport. All people stand in lines. Everywhere! It is hard to pass them as you need to apologize and push through between them. There are not many place to eat or have a drink. When they serve tea they serve it with milk without asking if you want it. I’m not Brit! I don’t want to have milk in my tea!

I’ve used this airport three times and I think that’s enough.
cotton_foam says:
great! I don't like my tea with milk either! :))
Posted on: Apr 09, 2015
hanleyscot says:
Blech! I don't like milk or tea. hahaha! They should all just serve whiskey.
Posted on: Apr 09, 2015