Lantaw Floating Native Restaurant

(032) 514 2959

Lantaw Floating Native Restaurant Cordova Reviews

lonlee2 lonlee2
Floating Restaurant Worth The Journey Feb 17, 2013
We ventured out one late afternoon in search of seafood. Lantaw had been recommended by several of the locals. Now it's a bit of a journey from Cebu proper and you often wonder if you are being taken for a ride to nowhere. But that is exactly where it is!

Flung out in an area not usually tread by many tourists I imagine, the restaurant sits out on the water awaiting your appetite. During the day it doesn't look like much, but come evening it blossoms. We were fortunate and arrived on a day where the breezes were wafting across the deck and the sun wasn't beating down on us.

The restaurant looks like it could hold a very lively gathering. Lots of seating and plenty of room to mingle. We sat down next to the rail and ordered or meal. I went with the calamari and fiery chili scallops as appetizers. Then moved on to Garlic Prawns and welks as my main course. The galic prawns and scallops were great. The calamari was saved by the chili sauce served with the scallops. The only thing I wasn't satisfied with were the welks. Overdone and too chewy for my taste. We rounded it out with a nice pino grigio.

Overall, it was worth the drive. Good atmosphere and good food.
Lantaw Floating Native Restaurant.…
Entrance
Walkway
Catching lunch
katzylicious katzylic…
A place with great ambiance Oct 07, 2012
Just a few hours drive from the city depending on the traffic. We had a little difficulty finding it since we were not familiar with the area but it really helps to ask the locals. Lantaw is quite popular in the area so just about anyone on the streets can point you to the right direction.

I recommend going at night time so you can truly feel the atmosphere. Lights and wind. =)

The food was okay. Nothing special since it's a sister company of mooon cafe and we're regulars there. But for first timers, I could say that you'll find it appetizing. Lots of native food. So if you're looking for a taste of the Filipino food with a great ambiance then this is the place to be.

Check Cordova Hotel Deals