Langkawi Hotels

Browse 60 Langkawi, Malaysia hotel reviews for 190 Langkawi hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$74 - $389

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Langkawi

Pantai Cenang Hotels11.8 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Langkawi Hotels and Deals

#1 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
halilee says: "This resort is massive with a wide array of room options. I have the cheaper opt..."
$95
#2 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
trippinginnederland says: "A long-low rise building hidden away from the public, but located a short distan..."
#3 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
dyron888 says: "Fave Hotel is one of the newest hotel in Cenang Beach in Langkawi Island. Th..."
#4 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
Stigen says: "Right on the most central part of Chenang is the Shi Rin guesthouse. It is very ..."
#5 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
nanie05 says: "I had the chance to have tea at Bon Ton's beautiful restaurant - part of its res..."
#6 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
applewoman says: "The resort is in the middle of Langkawi, so not close to the beach or touristic ..."
#7 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
richienorichie says: "I love this tiny hotel. Desa Terrace building is so simple and clean. It looks m..."
#8 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
coreyjay1977 says: "I spent three days in Langkawi, Malaysia for some rest and relaxation. I only le..."
$109
#9 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
gohfrank says: "Spent 2 nights. Totaly self contained resort. Resort divided into family and adu..."
$315
#10 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
azianelias68 says: "This budget hotel is located in Kuah Town and it just 5 minutes from jetty. It ..."
$18
#11 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
allouh says: "The service u get here is AMAZING They great u with warmth. I loved this plac..."
#12 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
veiss says: "The resort here is very big, with nice swimming pools for adult and children, an..."
$91
#13 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
prashanthmenon says: "I visited Langkawi the first time and wanted to enjoy myself in this island and ..."
$87
#14 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
FoxyFauz says: "Located at Pantai Tengah, this 4 star hotel is true to the pictures that you wou..."
$55
#15 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
Jopin says: "I've been wanting to stay at this resort because of its proximity to the beach. ..."
#16 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
jesa145 says: "Well, when I first booked the place some 3 months prior to my trip, I was prepar..."
$28
#17 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
fibrusy says: "Hi stayed here for 2 nights in August 2012. Very reasonable pricing for a cabin..."
$54
#18 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
TheJohnsons says: "Located off the main road by about 5mins, quite area dotted with other small gue..."
#19 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
jenyenh says: "A friend and I went to Langkawi in April. Just out of the blue we thought it's a..."
#20 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
hiroyukifujimura3 says: "We stayed in a sea-view villa from Apr26 to 30. Overall, I'm satisfied with our ..."
$86
#21 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
malizengin says: "AB Motel is just next to Cenang beach and very close proximity to all restaurant..."
#22 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
trippinjen says: "Located strategically along the Cenang beach, Best Star Resort is one of the man..."
#23 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
112onlyu says: "As it was low season, we turned up and just decided that the Awana looked nice a..."
#24 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
yoanna87 says: "Daddy's guesthouse has a very good location - it's close to all the bars and res..."
#25 of 190 hotels in Langkawi
hayleyphoon says: "Can't give full rating for it, eventhough this is "OK" hotel with a perfect loca..."
$30