Landmark Theater

At Pico and Westwood, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Landmark Theater Los Angeles Reviews

pashsport pashsport
Great theather Apr 10, 2011
I had a great time at this theather. There is lots to do and it has a very nice scenery. It does cost a lot for certain things but it is well worth it. I would definitely recommend checking out this theater.
martinikitty13 martinik…
Most initimate and comfy theater ever! Jun 23, 2008
I started coming to the Landmark recently to watch independent and artsy films and I immediately fell in love. Much like a real theater for plays, you do have to select your seats at purchase, so it's really meant for smaller groups. The larger rooms are like most other new theaters, with stadium style seating. However, they have smaller "living rooms" with comfy leather lounge chairs and sofas. It's literally like being in someone's living room.

Other bonuses - they have a bar/lounge and you can bring your cocktails into the theaters. They also have a larger range of snacks above and beyond the normal popcorn, redvines, etc., such as gourmet chocolates, caramel corn, pocky sticks, etc. yum!

Prices are comparable to other movie theaters.
Our cool little sofa.
A larger view of the "living room".
We really liked the ottoman balls!…
TRE69 says:
Wow...that is a nice movie theater. I should be able to go here as I work not too far away from it. Now if those black seats reclined, I am there for sure!!!
Posted on: Jun 23, 2008