Landmarc Restaurant

179 West Broadway, New York, NY, USA
Landmarc Restaurant - Inside Landmarc looking towards the bar
Landmarc Restaurant - foie gras terrine & pickled red onion
Landmarc Restaurant - crispy prosciutto & fontina flatbread with mushrooms & arugula
Landmarc Restaurant - Filet Mignon with béarnaise sauce, fries & field greens
Landmarc Restaurant - Filet Mignon with butter maître d’hôtel & field greens
Landmarc Restaurant - lemon tart, tiramisu, nutella eclair, crème brulée, salted chocolate caramel tart, peach  crumble

Landmarc Restaurant New York Reviews

marksreynolds marksrey…
Our favorite place for steak! Sep 03, 2010
We had an amazing dinner here two years ago from a recommendation by the concierge at the Hudson Hotel and loved it, so it was top on our list to visit again! Just as it was back in May of 2008, this place was great!!! I can not recommend it more!! If you are in NYC and want to have the best Filet Mignon with Bearnaise sauce and fries ever, you have to come here!!

The atmosphere in the evenings is low light and romantic, but at the same time busy and upbeat. It may look like a place to dress up to go to, and you can, but jeans or shorts are also seen and exceptable.

There is a large bar area, and this seems to be a place where people come for happy hour after a long day at work to have a drink and relax. They only take reservations for parties of six or more, but getting a table was not a problem. If you have a child in a stroller, you will have to park the stroller along the glass wall out side the restaurant as they will not let you bring it inside.

The service here was professional, courteous and friendly. We were first seated in a booth next to the window facing the mall, but when we asked if we could move, there was no problem at all and we were able to pick our table.

The three of us all ordered steak, all cooked a little different, and all three came out cooked to perfection! And the Bearnaise sauce, well lets just say you will not want to leave any in the bowl when you are done!

They have some great deserts, but my favorite is the crème brulée.

So, take our advice and head to Columbus Circle, go to the third floor of the Time Warner Building and give it a try. We will definitely be back again!!
Inside Landmarc looking towards th…
foie gras terrine & pickled red on…
crispy prosciutto & fontina flatbr…
missandrea81 says:
I'll have to drag hubby there. Actually, I think he will be dragging me when he sees the steak. ;)
Posted on: Sep 12, 2010
bwitch16 bwitch16
Best steak ever Aug 10, 2008
My husband (marksreynolds) already wrote about our awesome 3-day weekend in New York City over memorial day weekend. The first night there we asked the concierge for some dinner ideas and he suggested three different restaurants, Landmarc being one of them. We stayed at the Hudson hotel, which was only a block away from the Time Warner center, so we walked the short distance to check this restaurant out.

After looking at the menu and seeing those two magical words, bearnaise sauce, I decided that we should definitely eat at Landmarc. The restaurant looks very chick but there were such a great mix of customers in there, everything from business and party people to families with small children. The ambience is very cozy despite being a fairly large place, with dark wood tables and rustic decor.

The menu has everything from steak to seafood and has a great wine selection to go with it. We ordered a bottle of Zinfandel and I ordered filet mignon with fries and bearbaise sauce. My husband had the seafood linguini.

The food arrived and OMG, that was absolutely the best filet mignon I have ever had. The combination of prime meat, perfectly golden fries and rich tasting bearnaise sauce was out of this world, I was in heaven.

Following this succulent meal, we looked at the dessert menu and decided to try the sampler, which included six different samples of desserts. The sizes were small but just right and we enjoyed creme brulee, lemon tart, blueberry crumble, nutella eclair, chocolate mousse, and tiramisou. Everything was again, outstanding and we loved every piece of it.

Following this barrage of excellent food, we waddled back to the hotel and fell into a food coma.
missandrea81 says:
Nice review girlfriend! :)
Posted on: Feb 01, 2009