Landal, Land van Bartje

Check Ees Hotel Deals

Landal, Land van Bartje Ees Reviews

Suusj Suusj
Land van Bartje Feb 12, 2016
Our week away with friends and kids.

Our cottage is a bigger cottage fitting up to 8 people (9 if you include a small child). The living room had two couches and 2 chairs. The living room had a tv as well as a stereo. A spacious kitchen and big table where everyone could sit without a problem. A lot of windows which made the living room light.

One bedroom downstairs and 3 upstairs. One of the bedrooms upstairs had a crib. The beds where box springs who were made up as we arrived. We slept great, beds where not to soft not to firm.

2 bathrooms, one downstairs with a bad, shower and sink. One upstairs with a shower, sink and toilet. Also upstairs a sauna and sunscreen. There is also another, separate toilet downstairs.

Also downstairs. A mudroom with an extra fridge as well as a washing machine.

The stairs had a baby gate so no kids could fall downstairs

Park

The park is green, very green. I would say it is one of the greenest ones I have seen and I have been to a view ;). There are tree's all around which really give you that cabin i the woods kind of feel.

The amenities are great. A lot of playgrounds for the kids. The possibility to ride a pony. As well as a swimming pool. Indoor, but during summertime part of the pool has an open roof. There is also an indoor sandpit! I love this idea as this can entertain the little ones during rainy days. There is an activity program including water activities, arts&crafts as dancing.

On the park you have a restaurant as well as a fast food place. A small supermarket to get just the basics as well as fresh bread on a daily basis (although I would suggest driving to Borger to go to a real supermarket which will cost you way less then the supermarket at the park).

Location

The location ot this Landal park is great. A lot of nice places to visit in the neighborhood like Borger, Emmen, Assen and Groningen. Besides the city's there is also a lot of nature to explore, which of course, we did.

If you are looking for a spacious park with spacious cottages and a lot of amenities for kids this is your park and I would highly recommend it. If you are looking for some peace and quit without kids I would suggest going somewhere else.
Front
Our cottage number; 283
Side of our cottage
monkeymia79 says:
That is such a beautiful place. Thanks for the great review Suus.
Suusj says:
Yes!! I would highly recommend the Land van Bartje. Especially for smaller kids. There is also an activity program for smaller kids, with crafts, some dancing and an inside sandpit (which is amazing when you have a rainy day ;) ) :D.
Ils1976 says:
thanks for this review, we were thinking about going there with a toddler, is this recommandable ???

Check Ees Hotel Deals