Lancaster Othon Travel

Lancaster Othon Travel Rates and Deals

Lancaster Othon Travel Rio de Janeiro Reviews

Pryse08 Pryse08
Great view, Great location Mar 27, 2011
There are 2 things I really liked about this hotel, 1. My balcony faced the beach 2. the hotel staff, Specifically the front desk. It was my first time in Brazil, almost no one spoke English except the people at the front desk. I don't sleep at night so I need something to do between 9pm-5am. Every night someone at the front desk suggested some place for me to go. Friday night the guy (i wish i remembered his name) at the front desk suggested I go to Lapa. It was a really good night, I wish I took my camera, The sun was up by the time I got back to the hotel. That night was bonito. My room was big. There's a sliding door that separates the bedroom from the living room. I don't know if they allow it but that room sleeps about 5 or 6 people comfortably. I don't know how cheap or expensive this hotel is compared to other ones on Copacabana Beach but I really liked it. when I go back to Brazil (in 2011) I'm going to compare prices.

I drunk water out of the faucet a couple of times and lets just say quenching my thirst came with a price. If your not from Brazil I wouldn't drink the water.
Eric says:
Thanks for sharing!
Posted on: Mar 27, 2011

Lancaster Othon Travel Overview

Located just a short walk from the beach, The Lancaster Othon Travel is near some of the most famous sites in Rio. Guests will be able to visit the botanical gardens, Sugar Loaf, Corcovado, and more with ease. Also at the hotel are an onsite restaurant and a complimentary breakfast each morning. The Lancaster Othon Travel is only a 35-minute drive from the International airport, and is close to many of the most popular tourist attractions in Rio. It is only fifteen minutes from the downtown area. Guests will also be able to find modes of public transportation that can take them to areas in and around the city.

The rooms found at The Lancaster Othon Travel offer many of the most popular amenities travelers expect from a modern hotel. In the guestrooms, visitors will find air-conditioning, telephones, mini bars, satellite television, and more.

This 13-story hotel faces the famous Copacabana Beach, and is close to numerous popular attractions. The Lancaster Othon Travel was renovated in 2003. Visitors to the hotel will find many nearby shops, restaurants, bars, and other places to explore.

Lancaster Othon Travel Amenities

• Excursions
  • Beach (Direct Access)
  • Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower