Lamphu House

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals

Lamphu House Bangkok Reviews

Enigmaa Enigmaa
Affordable and socialable Jun 09, 2011
Lamphu House is a small establishement in a side street to the "mini KSR" of Soi Rambrutri. This makes the location excellent, as it is close to the main happenings, but still far enough away that you can sleep at night.

The hostel has a very big common area, as well as tables outside where you can sit and enjoy a drink, or have a meal at the connecting small restaurant. There is computers with internet available, at a small price as well.

The price is relatively affordable, but you do get alot for the price. I paid around 600 TBH for a double bed with A/C, and a private bathroom.

The service staff is super friendly, and this place is always busy, so finding new friends will not be a problem.
travelbeam travelbe…
budget accomodation bangkok Apr 13, 2011
Overall I would recommend this place, i gave it lower stars on the shower because they were fully booked and only had private rooms with shared showers left and the water was cold, but overall its a good place to stay on the rambuttri
saucymonk saucymonk
Crackin Hotel in a good location near the action Apr 10, 2011
Lamphu House is a fantastic value place on soi rambhutri, near Khao san Road. Nice and cheap and in a nice steeing with a nice courtyard out front.
andyaldridge andyaldr…
Nov 12, 2010
A lovely boutique hotel situated on the Bang-Lamphu Canal. In a very quiet part of the historical heart of Bangkok but within 10 minute walking distance from the vibrant Khao San Road.

Nice pool, lovely roof terrace & very friendly, helpful staff. The breakfast is good and food all-round was delicious! Tended to attract slightly more of an older crowd who wanted a bit more luxury than your average backpacker. We loved our stay here and would definitely book this place if returning to Bangkok.
d2amy d2amy
I Adore This Place!!! Feb 27, 2009
I write this review coming from Lamphu House.

I LOVE THIS PLACE. Initially I had this place booked for the first two nights in central Bangkok just to get started, but I loved it so much I decided to stay here until I leave, a total of seven nights here. Although cheaper accommodation is widely available, for 590baht a night, for an air conditioned, double room, I think it's worth it.

The location is superb, it's two blocks away from Th Khao San, and the noise is very minimal, I've only been awoken by it once, at nine pm, which is my own fault for going to bed to early. There's a great restaurant downstairs, and its fairly cheap. Great Iced Coffee. My recommendation is, if you don't want to share a bathroom with anyone, book ahead, even if you only book for one night. They'll usually be able to accommodated you if you want to stay longer. My advice: definitely give this place a chance!

Photo will come soon
boddhisatva_vow says:
agreed! if this is lamphu TREEhouse right on bang lamphu this place is totally awesome!
Posted on: Mar 28, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Lamphu House

I'm here, and alive.
I love it here, although I may add that I haven't really experienced Bangkok as fully as I should. I've only been to the Grand Palace, Wat Pho and Wat Phra Kaew, along with the trust Th Khao San. It'…Lamphu house and it's great. I'm in Bangkok until Friday, so if anyone reads this that is here…

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals