Lambert's Cafe

1800 W State Highway J, Ozark, MO, USA - (417) 581-7655

Lambert's Cafe Ozark Reviews

tx_bnb_girl tx_bnb_g…
Affordable downhome cooking Oct 10, 2008
On our second day in the Branson area, my husband and I decided to make the 30 minute drive to Ozark Missouri to eat lunch at Lambert's per a recommendation by a friend. It was for sure worth the drive even though we had to wait about 45 minutes to even get a table. We went at around 1:00 in the afternoon and there was still that long of a wait. It is a very popular place to eat and with good reason. We had wonderful service from our waitress as well as the other workers. My hubby had a chicken fried steak dinner and I had the grilled chicken. Both of our meals were wonderful. The unique thing about Lambert's is the rolls and how you get them. Instead of someone bringing you a basket of rolls, there is a server walking around with a cart of fresh hot rolls. If you want a roll, just wave your hand at him and he will throw a roll to you. In addition to the rolls, they have others walking around serving "extra stuff." They call these other things something but I can't remember exactly what. The day we were there the "extras" consisted of fried potatoes and onions, macaroni, and something else. The extras are given to you at no additional charge as long as you order something off the menu. In our case, my hubby had his chicken fried steak plus two sides and then he got two of the "extras" as well. Overall we only spent $40 and that included leaving the waitress an eleven dollar tip. The food was as good as any you get and it was affordable.

Check Ozark Hotel Deals