Lake Ouachita

Hot Springs, Arkansas

Lake Ouachita Hot Springs Reviews

Steven Steven
Spear fishing May 13, 2011
Spear fishing starts ever 15the of June in Arkansas and lake ouachita is thee place to be. There's contest helled every weekend there. Some being major tournaments. This is my first year to enter some of these. Ive been a few times but not much like. The waster in lake ouachita can reach visibility for 15 to 20 in some parts. Clear as thee ocean, some say.

Great fun and always good eating. If your ever in the area i would advise to stop by Steve spivey dive shop or a local marine and join a tournament.
Steven Steven
Great scuba May 13, 2011
Largest lake in Arkansas. Over 1000miles of shore line and alot wild life. Great hiking trails and camping sites(even islands). The whole lake is a state park so it has no one living on the shores.

There is a few dive chater boats that will take you out on a guide, aswell fishing guides to.

Life is clear out there. Osama couldnt be found out there if he wanted to hide in that state park.

Related Travel Blogs About Lake Ouachita

Day 4--Lake Ouachita
I heard my dad get up around 8am, so I woke up around that time too. Since the hotel check out time was for 12, I decided that we could all sleep in this morning. Why not? I mean, we had been outside… I heard my dad get up around 8am, so I woke up around that time too. Since the hotel check…
Day 5--Lake Ouachita
We were supposed to stay for another night, but because of the tropical system in the gulf, we decided to home a day early (not to mention the kids didn't want to camp anymore).  So, Sunday morn… We were supposed to stay for another night, but because of the tropical system in the gulf, we decided to…

Check Hot Springs Hotel Deals