Lake Norman

Lake Norman, United States

Lake Norman Reviews

Dawn_of_Eternity Dawn_of_…
Lake Norman May 05, 2007
We where finaly there, after we had driven a few hours. We finaly could see the lake. It was pretty beautiful. We went to the State Park. What was still a little while driving. When we arrived. We walked first trough the forest, and then went to the lake. What is very beautiful.

When we moved farther, I saw there where a lot of picknick tables with grills. What looked me realy nice when it's a sunny day.

When we walked for a little while. We did come to a building. And a beach. The water was at a nice tempature. And it wasn't dirty.

When we where done at the lake. We did had some ice cream. At one of the little places around the lake.

I think for everyone, who like landscapes a lot. A great pass by.
Lake Norman State Park
Map of Lake Norman

Related Travel Blogs About Lake Norman

my trip to America
29 April 2007, take offMy flight leaves at 1.30 PM. I had flight CO 0071 if I read it ride. I was flying with Continental Airlines. It was my first time flying,alone. I think it was actualy really ni… It was a beautiful day again nice and warm. This time we went to a huge lake. Named Lake Norman
Loafing at the resort
Lazy day. Lin and I had planned on going to town but the doorman, Simon, said there were 6 ships in town so we decided to just veg at the resort. After breakfast all but Lin took a Wave Runner tour. …Lake Norman and her husband had flipped the Sunfish the day before. Lin went to take a nap, the kids…

Compare Cornelius Hotel Rates (9.6km away)

Lake Norman Map