Find a Lake Louise Travel Buddy

Looking for a Lake Louise travel buddy? Meet Lake Louise travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 655,683 members and has been featured in:

Mohammed wants to travel to Lake Louise, Canada
Well, I love travelling more than myself hahah, and sometimes I catch the road heading to another town spontaneously. I would like to meet a partner to travel with on Dec in Canada.
Scott wants to travel to Lake Louise, Canada
There's a hike here called the Whaleback where a good friend of mine used to hike. When I was in high school, she buried a secret there for me, and I've never had a chance to go and look for it.
Rolf wants to travel to Lake Louise, Canada
I have a passion for traveling. I have been traveling for about 7 years now and I have not yet found a place that makes me want to settle down.
Bek wants to travel to Lake Louise, Canada
1 vouch 1 award
I'm 23 years old and have lived in Brisbane, Australia my whole life - and sadly have NEVER travelled overseas - but plan to change all that soon! I love Australia, but it's time for me to see the re…
Marilyn wants to travel to Lake Louise, Canada
would like to take the Trans-Canada railroad with the glass observation windows.
mattias wants to travel to Lake Louise, Canada
Sarah wants to travel to Lake Louise, Canada
1 award
My dream is to travel. I want to get my passport stamped in as many exotic destinations as I possibly can while I am young!
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Lake Louise, Canada
Interests: I love all kinds of artistic and creative outputs. I am a photographer/graphic designer/musician/artist/traveler etc....However, my passion is Photography. Experiencing and capturing a pre…
Nathalie wants to travel to Lake Louise, Canada
1 vouch
I'm pretty chill and upbeat most of the time. looking for some like minded people to share some new adventures with! =)
Leslie wants to travel to Lake Louise, Canada
I am looking to see as much of the U.S. as possible this summer. I would love to find someone to go on this journey with me. I am pretty adventurous and down for just about anything. Please let me kn…
Suzy wants to travel to Lake Louise, Canada
Hello travel buddies!!! I'm ready to start my journey around the world and hopefully find some great people to meet-up with along the way. Hope to hear from you all! =D
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Lake Louise, Canada
Interests: Travel, Photography, Music, Movies, TV, Meditation
Peter wants to travel to Lake Louise, Canada
1 award
http://www.facebook.com/.n.sedky http://www.last.fm/user/ http://www.couchsurfing.org/people// http://vk.com/id63664846 http://twitter.com/sedky
Lake Louise