Lake Lodge Cabins

Average rate: $370 - Hotel class: 3 stars
P.O. Box 165 Yellowstonce National Park Lodges Yellowstone Wy 82190 United States, Yellowstone National Park, USA

Lake Lodge Cabins Rates and Deals

Lake Lodge Cabins Yellowstone National Park Reviews

amudha_colaco amudha_c…
Jul 31, 2013
A little past midnight we pulled into Lake Hotel at last and crawled into bed at our Lodge. The room had a very rustic charm to it, the beds, chairs and end tables were all made out of hewn wood and the chandeliers were wrought iron with little Bison and Elk motif etched on it. Next morning as sunlight streamed in through the open window, I told myself I was going to sleep in for just a tiny bit longer after all we were on holiday, however I could not shake off the niggling feeling that there was a peeping tom!!! I opened one eye only to find a bison with his enormous head pressed into the glass pane peering in, I jumped out of bed and madly dashed to find my camera, stumbled over the carelessly strewn suitcases and I swear I heard a wild bison giggle but alas by the time I got my camera trained on him he had stepped a few feet away and was trotting away! You can see him in my picture though! Sheldon and I let the exhausted girls sleep in for a bit longer as we wandered along the gorgeous lake, picked up a few bars of Huckleberry truffle bars (local store) for our hikes that lay ahead. The girls were up and rearing to go when we got back, we had a lovely breakfast at the Lake Hotel Café and headed toward Ol’ Faithful.
pretty_girl pretty_g…
wonderful place to stay Sep 08, 2012
Lake Lodge is fairly centrally located with easy access to the Canyon, Hayden Valley, West Thumb, and Old Faithful sections of the park. Fishing Bridge village is also close by and has a better General Store and soda fountain than the one at Lake Village.

The main building has a delightful lobby where two fireplaces, a lounge and gift store warmly beckon guests to linger and chat. WiFi works good for additional payment 15$ per 24 h or 6 $ per hour.

We spent 2 nights at Cabin which is situated in 3 mins. walking to the main building. Cabin is quite comfortable and spacious, had 2 good beds, a private bath, Keurig coffee maker. The little bear sopas were nice. No TV or Internet service in the room, no fridge, no hair dryer.

I really liked staying by Lake Yellowstone - we were here for two nights and it was beautiful. Walked down to lake one morning to see sunrise.

We had simple breakfast at Logde and good dinner at Lake hotel dining room.
diisha392 diisha392
Aug 03, 2007
On previous trips to Yellowstone, we had stayed in the Old Faithful, Mammoth Hot Springs, and Lake regions. Canyon was a new location for us to spend the night, and we were very pleased with our stay at the Dunraven Lodge, one of two smaller lodges in the area. (Other options for housing are rustic cabins or campsites.)

Our room was on the top floor, only one of six rooms up there; the elevator made transporting our luggage very easy. Maybe it was the location but we didn’t hear other guests at all while in our room which made getting a good night’s sleep easy. The room was decorated in light wood with a circular table set in an alcove. Decorations include tan lighting fixtures over the beds, geometrically-patterned comforters, and soft photos. The bathroom was spacious and very clean. On the main floor of the lodge was a lobby with a vaulted ceiling and lots of natural lighting; on one occasion we came across a family playing a board game and enjoying an afternoon snack.

Dunraven Lodge is located a good walk from the amenities so we drove when it was time to eat (dining room, cafeteria, or a little shop next to the cafeteria) or to do laundry (large facility over by the campground).
Dunraven Lodge
table alcove
the beds
the lobby
David says:
Fixed!
Posted on: Jul 02, 2012
diisha392 says:
thanks for the catch. not sure why the review is here now instead of where I originally placed it...
Posted on: Mar 07, 2012

Lake Lodge Cabins Overview

This 3-star vacation rental in Yellowstone National Park is centrally located.

Grotto Geyser, Fan Geyser and Economic Geyser Crater are within easy driving distance of the Lake Lodge Cabins. Spasmodic Geyser, Turban Geyser and Solitary Geyser can be reached with a 20 minute drive. Yellowstone Airport (WYS) is a 60 minute drive from the vacation rental.

Lake Lodge Cabins Amenities