Lake Bunyonyi Overland Resort

Hotel class: 3 stars
Plot 1, Kabale, Uganda
Lake Bunyonyi Overland Resort - Lake Bunyonyi
Lake Bunyonyi Overland Resort - My tent at the resort. It was beautiful waking up to these views every morning.
Lake Bunyonyi Overland Resort - The beautiful campgrounds of Lake Bunyonyi Overland Resort

Check Kabale Hotel Deals

Lake Bunyonyi Overland Resort Kabale Reviews

Jen1107 Jen1107
Luxurious Resort that's also affordable Apr 18, 2016
I stayed at this campsite for 3 nights in June of 2015.

Lake Bunyonyi Overland Resort was by far my favorite accommodation in Uganda except for one major problem. I was slightly electrocuted in one of their shared showers. This also happened to a few other members of our group. We were all fine, but this is really dangerous. They seemed to fix the issue because nobody had a problem after this one occurrence (although I refused to shower there again). I'd still stay here, but be extremely cautious when showering. If your fingers burn when touching the tap, get out immediately before it gets worse.

I wish we didn't have that problem because otherwise, this place was a perfect paradise. We camped, but they also have rooms you can rent. Our tent was right next to the lake on the most beautiful grounds, surrounded by flowers. This is not your typical, rustic campground. The grass and walkways are perfectly manicured. I didn't want to leave.

The wifi was the best we had in Uganda. It was almost just as good as home. They have a great bar area that also serves delicious food. You can play foosball or pool here too. Right next to the bar they have a fantastic, luxurious campfire. Other activities include swimming, canoeing, and volleyball. You can even walk into town and visit the local market. This is also the perfect place to stay when trekking to see the gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.

Enjoy your time here, but be mindful of the showers!
Lake Bunyonyi
The beautiful campgrounds of Lake …
My tent at the resort. It was beau…
annikepanni says:
Sjoe ...
Posted on: Apr 26, 2016
annikepanni says:
Sjoe ...
Posted on: Apr 26, 2016

Lake Bunyonyi Overland Resort Overview

On the shore of one of AfricaA┬┐s most beautiful beaches, lake Bunyonyi, in the south west of Uganda, Only 8 Km. from the centre of Kabale.

Lake Bunyonyi Overland Resort Amenities