TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 501,758 travelers just like you!

Laiskee

Name: Lai
Hometown: Manila, Philippines
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Join Date: February 4, 2012
Contributions: Laiskee has written about 4 places, shared 15 photos, left 75 comments, and smiled 63 times.
Travel Plans
Manila, Philippines
going back home:)
Paris, France
dream destination
I wasn't able to go there when I went to France:( I would love to see the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre and Arc de Triomphe
Prague, Czech Republic
dream destination
Saw it on a movie hehe ... the place looks lively and never boring
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Tagalog
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
My trip to France and Spain. We drove up to the Pyrenees and saw snow for the first time:) It was such a lovely experience, like everything was calm and light.... Then in Barcelona Spain I went to visit the churches: La Sagrada Familia and The Cathedral. Both were beautifully made. Wish I had more time to roam around:(
Profile
Back in the Philippines, I love driving around. When there's time and budget of course, I go outside the region an explore other countries. Been to a couple of places outside my country, but I still have a lot I would love to visit:) I'm here to discover, learn and enjoy!
sabahmh says:
Hi Lai ,Merry Christmas and happy new year to you
Posted on: Dec 28, 2012
sabahmh says:
Happy Birthday ,Lai,hope all your dreams come true .
Posted on: Sep 16, 2012
Soultrekker says:
Thanks Lai!
Posted on: Jun 07, 2012

Laiskee's Travel Blogs

Back in The Philippines
Jun 03, 2012
After going around Abu Dhabi and Dubai, I'm back to my homeland and will start traveling around Asia's Pearl of the Orient
Overview 245 words 6 0 3
The UAE Experience
Aug 23, 2011 – Dec 02, 2011
I've been going back and fort UAE since August and its totally different from what I expected....
Overview 370 words 3 2 7

Laiskee's Travel Reviews

Expensive "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Me and my housemates are fanatics of anything Korean. We have been watching Korean Tv Series, co…