Lahaina Hotels

Browse 14 Lahaina, Hawaii hotel reviews for 55 Lahaina hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Kaanapali Hotels6.1 km
Honokowai Hotels8.5 km
Napili Hotels12 km
Kapalua Hotels13.7 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Lahaina Hotels and Deals

#1 of 55 hotels in Lahaina
tisw1080 says: "Lahaina is the "Key West" of Hawaii as I call it. This hotel is central to Laha..."
$150
#2 of 55 hotels in Lahaina
Margaritaonthego says: "If you're destination is Maui, and specifically Ka'anapali, the Westin is a very..."
#3 of 55 hotels in Lahaina
tktheworldtraveler says: "So I just came back from Maui, Hawaii. It was a short but great trip and one of ..."
#4 of 55 hotels in Lahaina
elga-tromso says: "Hostel with a very good location, close to the beaches, restaurants, bars, shops..."
$35
#5 of 55 hotels in Lahaina
jenn79 says: "Located in Lahaina in the Ka'anapali area, the Marriott Ocean club is a great ch..."
$269
#6 of 55 hotels in Lahaina
Asia84 says: "The Whaler is really just a bunch of condos. but it was great. i like feeling li..."
$138
#7 of 55 hotels in Lahaina
kkatri says: "I enjoyed my stay here but a major highlight was the "kitchen." I love fruit an..."
$151
#8 of 55 hotels in Lahaina
malikichance says: "Manager was horrible. They quoted me a price for a few extra days then charged ..."
$180
#9 of 55 hotels in Lahaina
msdivinity says: "We were on our honeymoon and we really didnt feel like it. They didnt make us fe..."
$309
#10 of 55 hotels in Lahaina
Discover all that Hawaii HI has to offer with Lahaina Bungalow Hotel as a base. The Lahaina Bungalow Hotel boasts a convenient...
3.5