Lady Mack

Oslo, Norway

Lady Mack Oslo Reviews

tvillingmarit tvilling…
Boat trip in the evening sun on the Oslo fjord Jun 06, 2008
If you are visiting Oslo in the summertime you have lots of opportunities to make a boat journey on the Oslo fjord.

Down by the harbour you can choose between different kinds of boats to take you on the Oslo fjord.

We choosed the boat SS Lady Mack for a journey round some of the small islands in the Oslo fjord.

Lady Mack is the largest three sailing vessel of its kind in Scandinavia

We were about 250 musicians participating on the boat journey and of cause we had our own Dixieland band with us.

The crew had arranged for a nice tapas meal, including shrimps and mussel from the fjord.

It was a fantastic journey in the beautiful sunset. In these parts of Northern Europe the sun is shining almost the whole night. In the end of June the sun don’t set in the Northern parts of Norwy.

Hope you will enjoy my photos from the journey.
SS Lady Mack
Dixi dixi dixi
tvillingmarit says:
If you visit a touristoffice and grab a guide over Oslo I think you will find it there. If I had been in Oslo now I`ll meet you and help you to the harbour, but I`m in Trondheim 560 km from Oslo. Hope you`ll have a great time in Oslo.
Posted on: Jul 20, 2009
monoli says:
hi, Im going to oslo tomorrow. could you give me a hint where is the place to jump on that boat to oslo fjord?
nice pics :)
Posted on: Jul 20, 2009
cmwish says:
Dixieland band? Fun!
I like to visit Prince Rupert, especially in the summer. It's roughly the same latitude as Oslo I reckon. I like the way it stays light out in the summer :o)
Posted on: Jun 13, 2008