Ladiva Beauty Salon

Karawaci, Indonesia

Ladiva Beauty Salon Karawaci Reviews

trianie trianie
Love the Facial and Amazingly Cheap! Nov 22, 2010
If you have lots of money you may never think of going to a small salon like La Diva, but if you’re in limited budget, you might like the idea of going to this heaven.

Though the price of the treatments is cheap, but the quality of their product wasn’t bad at all. They used all standardized equipment and cosmetic product, so that I believe that having facial and body treatment here is safe.

Cleanliness also becomes their priority. Though some of their equipments are quite old and I knew exactly that it has been used so many times, but they managed those clean. I think they have someone who is responsible in cleaning and washing these stuffs.

What I like about this place is the price. If you take the treatments one by one, the total amount you should pay would be expensive. But La Diva put popular treatments in packages, so you would be able to enjoy three different beauty treatments in one price.

The last time I went there I spent almost one day.

- Hair treatment (milky creambath is highly recommended) is IDR 30,000 or USD 3,5

- Facial (ask for Anna she will give you free eye brow wax) is IDR 45,000 or USD 5

Those two treatment are my most favorites. I heart La Diva, and you should to :)

Compare Tangerang Hotel Rates (2.1km away)