La Vela Nightclub

Panama City Beach, Florida

La Vela Nightclub Panama City Beach Reviews

Abbymoon05 Abbymoon…
Spring Break must Jun 24, 2011
I shall never forget the fun times I had at La Vela both times I was there during Spring Break. It has music for all, with I think about 11 different theme rooms from Live Music to the pool and the European room, you can't help but to have a great time!

The only downside is that it is mostly a destination for party people or college students, so there's a lot of immature behavior. I went there while in college and it was great but I reckon I wouldn't enjoy it as much now.
Katherin_K Katherin…
La Vela Nightclub Jun 08, 2011
It is not only the largest club in Panama City, but the largest club in the US. The architecture of the building wasn't very attractive, but you're not there for appeal of the building.

There are over 11 party areas, including an MTV tower for live broadcasts. I wasn't visiting during the densest part of spring break, but the club was still packed. Not all the rooms were open, but I did get to go into the Thunderdome, the Night Gallery, the Rock Arena, the pool deck, the beach, and the sky bar. I spent most of my time dancing away in the Thunderdome at night and on the pool deck/beach during the day. The Rock Arena was fun, as there were always live bands, but they weren't the best band out there. I attended the pool-deck beach bash with free Domino’s pizzas and Subway subs, and it was a lot of fun. There is a regular host, Scott, who throws a hot male contest (the male with the most game), a bikini contest, and a wet T-shirt contest.

You have to be above 21 to drink at all times, and they will throw you out if you are seen giving a drink to a minor. Most nights you have to be 18 and over to get into the club, but there was a night or two where it was 21 and over (at the beach bash, you had to be 15 and over). Club LeVela offers a VIP card that you can buy online ($40) or through your travel agency, which is worthwhile if you plan to party here often. It includes covers and regular hours of free beer but not the major parties at the club (the Pub Crawl, the Foam Party, or the Beach Bash). The cover at Club LeVela can run anywhere from $5 to $35 and increases throughout the night.
ucfguy321 ucfguy321
Good experience to say you've been there Jun 27, 2011
Definitely not your typical club with so many different themed clubs under one roof but the cover charge is over priced and drinks are weak and not cheap. Go so you can say you've been there but there plenty of other options up and don't the beach that are better atmosphere and cheaper.
venusgurl28 venusgur…
Great fun during the day, and even better dancing at night! Mar 16, 2008
I was there for a weekend during Spring Break, it was GREAT! Male Hard Body, Miss Bikini and Wet T-shirt contests. Had lots of fun, although I must say their Pina Coladas were too weak compared to what I'm used to in NY.

It is supposedly, the largest night club in the US, and it's right on the beach, so if you're in the area, step in and see what the buzz is about.

Check Panama City Beach Hotel Deals