La Turn (The Tower)

Sibiu, Romania
La Turn (The Tower) - La Turn (The Tower)
La Turn (The Tower) - good location near the Council Tower
La Turn (The Tower) - goulash (very spicy Hungarian soup) and pork knuckle with cabbage
La Turn (The Tower) - inside the restaurant
La Turn (The Tower) - terrace
La Turn (The Tower) - pork knuckle with cabbage (AFTER:)
La Turn (The Tower) - pork knuckle with cabbage (BEFORE)

La Turn (The Tower) Sibiu Reviews

askplay askplay
one of the best restaurant in Sibiu Oct 29, 2011
If you plain to travel in Sibiu, Romania I really recomand La Turn, one of the best restaurand in the city. I was there in march 2011 and I take "Dorada Fish" a speciality from the Danube Delta area, with borocolli. The desert "Papanasi" - romanian speciality was also grea. Only one litle bad think: on the Non Smoking Area people smoke cigarette...
Vioweil Vioweil
Great value for money Aug 08, 2010
After a couple of hours walking down the streets of Sibiu my friend and I had dinner at the restaurant La Turn (The Tower), right in the center of the city, on the Main Square.

The restaurant looks very nice and has two summer terraces where you can watch the people or the street artists while enjoying your meal. They have a great variety from where you can choose, both Romanian and International dishes.

I had goulash (very spicy Hungarian soup) and my friend had pork knuckle with cabbage. Judging by how the meal looks BEFORE and AFTER, the only word that could describe it is: delicioooous! Both dishes were also served in large portions.

The restaurant is a little more expensive than the others in Sibiu but it's worth it.
pork knuckle with cabbage (AFTER:)
pork knuckle with cabbage (BEFORE)
goulash (very spicy Hungarian soup…
Chokk says:
I love goulash - though it seems like there always is a part of it that ends up on my shirt!
Posted on: Aug 15, 2011
andreamylesa says:
Never eknew what goulash was so thanks for clearing that up for me lol. Nice review, and great always
Posted on: Aug 12, 2011