La Tagliatella

Cordoba, Spain

La Tagliatella Cordoba Reviews

sarahelaine sarahela…
La Tagliatella Oct 12, 2011
La Tagliatella is an Italian restaurant in Cordoba, and was the best food we had in the city.

The incredibly ornate restaurant doesn’t have outdoor seating, but the temperature was fine inside.  The menu has a list of pastas and a list of sauces to mix and match from, as well as pizza, so if you fancy ravioli carbonara rather than spaghetti that is absolutely fine.  I liked that idea, and there were lots of slightly unusual pastas to choose from, like the Iberian sausage parcels that my boyfriend chose and the truffle flavoured sauce I had.  The prices are very reasonable, too, although possibly at the top end of pizzeria prices.  The quality was excellent.  The pasta texture was fantastic and the sauce is good.  The coffee and wine are lovely too.

All the staff were friendly and prompt, and nice enough to lie and tell me I spoke great Spanish!

This place makes a great change from Spanish food if you’ve been in the region a while, and is miles better than choosing one of the tourist orientated places closer to the Mezquita.

Check Cordoba Hotel Deals