La Sqala

https://www.facebook.com/pag… - +212 (0) 22 26 09 60

La Sqala Casablanca Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Dining Alfresco Apr 05, 2014
On 3 times I went there, I didnt pay so I don't know how much it would cost.

This looks like a fort from outside with canons and all. Makes it interesting even from the looks of it. However, when you go up and inside towards the restaurant, it looks like dining in the middle of the garden.

It is very nice alfresco dining place, refreshing atmosphere. I love the fountain in the middle. Perfect for 3 friends coming from 3 different continents to a continent foreign to them all. We did some catching up and having laughs. :)

We all had vegetarian tagine because Stefano is Vegan. After, we had some tea which the italian speaking server made specially for us with some hint of orange and mint leaves from a certain place in Morocco. It wasn't on menu.

We love the place, the food and the tea.

After visiting Hassan II mosque we went back for some pastries and tea. However, the server we had is no longer around and our tea is different.

The next day, I brought Marouan here because it is the only restaurant I know and it is near Sofitel. Also, it is good so it is a safe bet. Marouan liked it but he said his Mom cooks better. He is right, unfortunately, his mom doesn't have restaurant...yet ;)

Check Casablanca Hotel Deals