La Ruta del Pisco Sour

Jr. Ucayali 201 Lima, Lima, Peru

La Ruta del Pisco Sour Lima Reviews

libra80 libra80
La Ruta del Pisco Sour Jun 29, 2010
La Ruta del Pisco sour, is the best way to enjoy the national peruvian drink Pisco Sour in some of the best bars or restaurants in Lima. You and your friends can hire a van or bus to drive you around the city looking for the best places. My friends and I didn't hire private transportation, we took a cab heading downtown to Hotel Maury. This hotel is famous for claming to be the first place where pisco sour was invented. I don't know how much about the hotel rooms or service, we just stayed at the bar and it is very nice. The pisco sour is one of the best I have ever had. But you should be careful, since pisco is a very strong liquor and pisco sour is sweet, it is really easy you can get drunk without noticing it. I recommend starting with a simple pisco sour, you can choose simple, double and catedral, which is the biggest. We had a great time at Hotel Maury's bar, the service and atmosphere were awesome. Then we headed to Hotel Bolivar, no need to drive you can just walk since it is a couple blocks from the first place. There we had a huge Pisco Sour. I must say be careful while drinking Pisco Sour, in my group of friends there was a girl who just arrived from Chile and we were celebrating her birthday but she was not used to drink pisco sour and also she drank a lot. She got very sick, we took her home and we couldn't continue the route. Eventhough, I had a lot of fun, it was the first time I did "La Ruta del Pisco Sour", but i knew you gotta be careful with pisco, drink it slowly and not as it is any sweet cocktail. So if you would like to continue the night, after this two places i have listed you can go to Huaringas another nice bar and if you still have energy you definately have to go to Barranco. There you will find lots of clubs and bars to continue the party.
Pisco Sour, Hotel Maury Lima Peru