La Rose Blanche

La Rose Blanche - Outside

La Rose Blanche Brussels Reviews

Chokk Chokk
La Rose Blanche Nov 08, 2009
On one of the most touristic corners in the entire Belgium; the corner you walk towards the Manneken Pis on the Grand Place or Grote Mark in Brussels you can find the restaurant; La Rose Blanche.

I have over the years visited this restaurant in many different ways; as a lunch restaurant on a wonderful summer day, as a restaurant in the evening and as a place where you go in to get a glass of wine, a beer or a coupe champagne and I must say that I haven’t been disappointed yet. The restaurant is not a culinary masterpiece but they serve a decent meal on a very tourist place, and you could actually expect worse with a location like this.

Inside it is actually a cosy place and it nice if you can get a table close to the windows so you can have a view over the magnificent square.

Last time I was here I only enjoyed a couple of coupes together with some friends and we had a great time sitting at the window. The waiter was friendly and great and the stay was very pleasant.
Seen from outside
Inside
A couple of coupes
Inside
Chokk says:
Depends on what you are looking for and price level, but there are better places, but it is getting better for every time and they really have ambition of much more:)
Posted on: Nov 12, 2009
vulindlela says:
This is where we ate on our last night in Brussels and when ever I go back I will eat here again!
Posted on: Nov 12, 2009