La Rocca

10 rue des plages , Perros-Guirec, France

La Rocca Perros-Guirec Reviews

camouche camouche
Great italian restaurant Apr 19, 2011
I stopped there on my way to the beach, I was curious about the looks of the place, which are really nice and cozy. It is built in a beautiful old post office, and they put plants and flowers outside the place. The atmosphere inside is really really nice! Instead of sitting in chairs, you sit on little red sofas (very comfortable), there's an beautiful old piano at the back of the room, and an old chimney on the other side. They lit it in winter, so it's very nice! It feels as if you were at home, and not in a restaurant!

I found the food amazing, they have pizzas, pastas,lasagnas, osso bucco, salads... etc. I had a pizza which was amazing! It's high quality pizzas, with a surprising mix of flavours... delicious!!. My friend tried the Saint-Jacques pastas and he was very happy with it. Anyway, the prices are OK, the pizzas cost from 10 euros to 15, depending on the ingredients.

I highly recommend this place!! the owners are very nice, and they came to chat with the costumers, it was a very friendly atmosphere!
this is where we were sitting
the outside