La Quinta Inn Tampa Bay Airport

La Quinta Inn Tampa Bay Airport Rates and Deals

La Quinta Inn Tampa Bay Airport Reviews

effortlesszenist effortle…
If you like Bed Bugs... then its a must stay! Jul 20, 2010
Everyone knows I'm living my 'Bucket List' and I flew into Tampa and everyone was really great to me. I met three people on the plane alone.

I'm exhausted so I checkin to the La Quinta Inn into room 160. I take a short nap and awaken and there was 20 flat pieces of ash on my right arm. Some were big and some small. I have never seen bed bugs before?

I got up after 40 minutes and washed off my arm.. it took some effort to get off those buggers.

I went to the net to find pictures and if the bugs are really hungry they appear very flat until fed. I had about 20 bugs on my arm. Imagine if I slept on that bed all night... I would had been covered with the little buggers.

The staff and shuttle driver were very nice. They refunded my money and I went to the Extended Stay Deluxe up the street. Oh, no bed bugs and a good night sleep.

So, my Bucket List begins with my bed bug friends and neighbors. Laughing
Chokk says:
Shit what a bummer!
Posted on: May 20, 2013
effortlesszenist says:
I thought it was funny. Not for the bugs of course. Hey, when you travel, you have to be light hearted. Let's do something fun in Miami... will be there on Saturday!

Posted on: Jul 21, 2010
chasp123 says:
Sorry that you had to experience that...
Posted on: Jul 21, 2010

La Quinta Inn Tampa Bay Airport Overview

This Tampa hotel is less than 5 minutes from the Raymond James Stadium. The La Quinta Inn Bay Airport Tampa is also just three miles from Legends Field and eight miles from the Florida Aquarium. The La Quinta Inn Bay Airport Tampa is approximately 1 mile from the Tampa International Airport. Transfer to the Tampa Seaport is also available for a fee from the hotel.

There are 122 rooms at the La Quinta Inn Bay Airport Tampa. Rooms include air conditioning, free high speed Internet access, dataports, cable TV service, coffee makers, ironing set, and telephones. Bathrooms have hair dryers. Non-smoking rooms are available, and pets are permitted with details available from the front desk.

The La Quinta Inn Bay Airport Tampa is a traditionally constructed midlevel hotel property. The hotel offers a hot continental breakfast buffet each morning, and has its own restaurant on site that is open 24 hours a day. There is a business center on site, and limited space for meetings. Fitness amenities include a heated outdoor pool. Parking is available on site.

La Quinta Inn Tampa Bay Airport Amenities

• Garden
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels