La Quinta Inn & Suites Portland

La Quinta Inn & Suites Portland Rates and Deals

La Quinta Inn & Suites Portland Reviews

bkretzer bkretzer
I'd give it 3 1/2 stars if that were an option. Oct 15, 2008
I don’t feel we were really able to get a great feel for La Quinta-Portland, ME. Margo and I were only there for one night. We got there very late in the afternoon, left pretty early the next morning, and in between we were out having dinner and a look around town.

With that as a qualifier we still thought this was a nice hotel. It was clean, comfortable, new looking, and the people were helpful. We had no trouble sleeping, but as tired as we were that was probably not going to be a problem anywhere. La Quinta routinely provides complimentary shampoo and other toiletries, which can come in handy. We left happy.

There were just a couple of things that I did not like. First, I thought it was a tad expensive, at $145 for the night. Leave Season was over in Maine, so I would have expected prices to be down. The second, was actually getting to the hotel. Because of the one way streets you had to take a roundabout approach to get to it. But, that was pretty minor.

My best measurement of a hotel is the answer to the question “Would I stay here again?” My answer, “Probably”. The only thing that would stop me was price. Margo and I were looking for a business level hotel, as we didn’t want any “hotel adventures” on this trip. You have to expect to pay a little more for that. The La Quinta offered the best value for that service we could find. So unless a Holiday Inn Express or similar had a better price, I would be back.
La Quinta Portland, ME (Photo cour…
Our room did look like this (Photo…
Breakfast area (Photo courtesy of …

La Quinta Inn & Suites Portland Overview

La Quinta Inn & Suites Portland is located in Portland, close to Hadlock Field, Portland Museum of Art, and Children's Museum of Maine. Nearby points of interest also include Wadsworth-Longfellow House and Victoria Mansion.

Hotel Features.
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 2.5-star property has a business center and offers business services. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. The hotel serves a complimentary continental breakfast. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include barbecue grills and laundry facilities.

There are 105 guestrooms at La Quinta Inn & Suites Portland. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer phones with voice mail as well as complimentary local calls (restrictions may apply). High-definition televisions have premium cable channels. Air-conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and extra towels/bedding. Housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.

You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels