La Quinta Inn & Suites Moore

La Quinta Inn & Suites Moore Rates and Deals

La Quinta Inn & Suites Moore Reviews

StoneFox StoneFox
A home way from home Jul 21, 2008
I really chose this hotel mainly based on its location. It is close to my old house and right by I-35. There are several restuarants nearby along with a Wal-Mart SuperCenter. The big plus was that my cats could stay in the room with us. The breakfast bar was good but after staying for two weeks, I got a little tired of eating the same thing every morning. The pool and hot tub were nice. My wife called the pool murky but they really needed to increase the flow of the water jets. I stayed in suite with 2 queen beds and a pull out couch. I didn't pull out the couch and rarely sat on it. With 2 queen beds the room seemed a little cramped. The room had a refrig and a mini-microrave. Both worked very well. The only problem we seem to have with the hotel was with the key cards. After about a week, the key cards would only open the door maybe 2 or 3 times before they needed to be reset. We were getting the keys reset about everyday. One time I went back and forth from my room to the front desk 4 times before the card would work. This was getting a little old. We disided to checkout a day early because we were tired of the key cards.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Moore Overview

With its central location, La Quinta Inn And Suites Moore Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Oklahoma City (OK).The La Quinta Inn And Suites Moore Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Room amenities include non smoking rooms, air conditioning, hair dryer, internet access (wireless), internet access, ironing board, television. Hotel facilities offered at this Oklahoma City (OK) accommodation include casino, elevator, laundry service/dry cleaning, meeting facilities, safety deposit boxes, disabled facilities, business center, pets allowed. For a more enjoyable stay, guests can take advantage of a variety of recreational facilities, including indoor pool, jacuzzi, kids club, outdoor pool. With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressive stay. To make your booking at the La Quinta Inn And Suites Moore Hotel Oklahoma City (OK), please enter the dates of your stay and sumbit our secure online booking form.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Amenities

• Exhibit Space
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower