La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown

La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Rates and Deals

La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Reviews

VoyagerGirl VoyagerG…
Good room with good location, provided your not in a wheelchair Feb 25, 2012
I needed a hotel in DT Indianapolis for the Van Halen concert, near Conseco, that was affordable so I picked this one. At less than $100 a room and in downtown it wasn't bad. First point I want to make: If you are traveling with an individual in a wheelchair this hotel is NOT for you. The elevator is literally about 4x3' it was near impossible to get the wheelchair on and off & it was not very smooth running either. It was also hard for him to manuever around the room and could not fit into the bathroom.

There is a nice sitting area in the lobby with tables and chairs, couches, etc., with a tv & a couple faux fireplaces (inserts I believe).

Check in was fast and the staff were friendly and helpful. Got up to the room and the key wouldn't open the door, it happens. Went back down to the desk and I received 2 other cards.

The room was clean and and looked slightly upgraded from your typical hotel decor. There was one piece of furniture in there to hold a mini fridge and microwave but these items were not in there, so I feel like it should have been removed. There was a basic single cup coffee maker and a flat screen with 39 channels (I believe it was). The windows have tinted film on them which was awesome to keep the light out, in addition to nice thick pull curtains. Beds were SUPER comfortable and clean (no bugs I ALWAYS check). Plenty of linens were provided. The room also had a closet for extra storage.

My one main complaint (besides the wheelchair situation) was that housekeeping attempted to enter our room 3 consectutive times at 10 something in the morning, while we were still occupying the room (check out is not until 12). I had to announce our presence to get them to stop attempting to enter the room. They did not knock on the door first or anything. It's a good thing I had the extra door lock on. I notified the front desk and he apologized and said he would take care of it.

Overall I would stay here again. I was satisfied with the room, location, and price, although I feel like the room should be a little cheaper. I believe you are paying more for the location.
VoyagerGirl says:
It actually was a reunion Foxy. David Lee Roth was there. I agree it's a weekend or even stay at max unless your on a budget. Hummingbird, we made it work but it was quite tight. If the wheelchair would have been even slightly larger there's no way we would have made it on.... And there's no way he could have did it himself.
Posted on: Feb 26, 2012
FoxyFauz says:
Whoa lucky U! U get to watch a Van Halen concert!! I am so looking forward to a reunion tour or something! I think the place is good a night crash :)
Posted on: Feb 26, 2012
Hummingbird says:
Good review! I've been in a wheelchair for a short period and know how small that elevator sounds.
Posted on: Feb 25, 2012

La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Overview

The Indianapolis - Days Inn Downtown Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Indianapolis (IN).The Indianapolis - Days Inn Downtown Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each guestroom is fully equipped with non smoking rooms, air conditioning, daily newspaper, hair dryer, internet access, ironing board, in room safe, television. Guests can experience the high standards of comfort while staying at this luxury Indianapolis (IN) hotel with everything they need right on the site such as elevator, laundry service/dry cleaning, room service, safety deposit boxes, salon, disabled facilities, business center, pets allowed. To unwind, guests can enjoy the leisure facilities provided on the hotel's property, including golf course (on site), tennis courts. Along with its convenient location in Indianapolis (IN), the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. For your reservation at the Indianapolis - Days Inn Downtown Hotel Indianapolis (IN), please enter your preferred visit dates and follow our secure online booking form.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Amenities

• Cable / Satellite TV
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Free Parking