La Quinta Coeur d'Alene

La Quinta Coeur d'Alene Rates and Deals

La Quinta Coeur d'Alene Reviews

binky binky
La Quinta Coeur d'Alene Jun 10, 2010
After a long trip back to Idaho, my friend and I decided to stop in for the night at La Quinta in Coeur d'Alene. I have to say I was quite impressed. As soon as we walked in, there was a plate of cookies at reception. Delicious chocolate chip cookies! That alone pretty much sealed the deal for me.

The room we stayed in was really clean and very comfortable. The shower was a great relief after the place I had stayed in the night before. The shower pressure was good and the towels were clean and fluffy, just the way I like them!

The room itself was pretty large and very quiet as we couldn’t hear anybody around us though we had been told it was pretty filled up the night we were there. Always a plus as I am a light sleeper. The room had a microwave and fridge which is nice and there also is an indoor pool on the premise which is pretty sweet.

La Quinta is located on the main drag and is very central to just about everything making finding a place for dinner a breeze. Speaking of food, there is a continental breakfast which was well stocked and actually quite good, especially for the price we paid which was very reasonable. If in Coeur d'Alene again I would definitely consider staying at La Quinta a second time.

La Quinta Coeur d'Alene Overview

Located just outside downtown, the La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur D'Alene is convenient to most business complexes and convention facilities. Some popular attractions are Silverwood Theme & Water Park, shopping and entertainment venues in downtown Coeur d' Alene as well as the beautiful Coeur D' Alene Lake and boardwalk! Ease into our relaxing hot tub at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Couer D'Alene or plunge into the refreshing 24-hour indoor pool and hot tub. We have a meeting facilities that holds up to 30 guests (theater style), great for business and personal gatherings. We offer a free, 24-hour business center with fax/copy and internet services available. In each spacious room, you will find access to high-speed wireless internet, microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer, coffee maker and an iron/ironing board. Grab a USA Today newspaper in the lobby and enjoy a delicious Free Bright Side Breakfast TM with fresh, hot homemade waffles. We are located off of I-90 at the Sherman Avenue exit, #15. We are convenient for visitors that are here to visit the Kootenai County Hospital, North Idaho College, Fernan and CDA Lake.

La Quinta Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower