La Pyramide

Check Managua Hotel Deals

La Pyramide Managua Reviews

daniellemvaldez danielle…
Great place in Managua May 11, 2011
I arrived in Managua at 8 pm and was traveling alone so it was very comforting when Manfred, the owner of La Pyramide, came to pick me up from the airport. His hotel was not full so he upgraded me to a larger room for free. He was very helpful in telling me what to do in the city and giving me the history of Nicaragua. I stayed an extra night because it felt so comfortable at his hotel. The food is also very good. I would recommend this to anyone that is staying in Managua for a night! Manfred makes you feel like you are a dear friend to him. He is wonderful.
izzo izzo
Comfort and Tucked Away Aug 01, 2011
Manfred the proprietor of the hotel is magnificent. He'll make you feel at home quickly with airport pickup ($16USD). (You can pick up a cab across street from airport for $5 but risk getting dropped off at the wrong place.)

The place is tucked away in a neigbhorhood away from the bustle of Managua. There is a 24-hour guard to watch over the complex. It has a restaurant and free internet and wifi. I would rate it in the mid-high range in terms of cost relative to Nicaraguan cost of living standards. It has a very unique architeture and a large hot tub and deck.
scottwoods84 scottwoo…
Perfect hotel when arriving in Managua May 14, 2011
Its nice to have a homely feel when you arrive in a new country and La Pyramid and owner Manfred hit the nail on the head! I felt safe and comfortable even when arriving at midnight. I can not rate this hotel more highly. If you looking for a welcoming and secure hotel for your first couple of nights in Nicaragua then this is the place. Manfred goes the extra mile and makes you feel like an old friend within a day. A must visit in my book, with its unique style and rooms this will surely spark at great start to your trip.

Check Managua Hotel Deals