La Placeta

www.laplaceta.es - 922 41 52 73

La Placeta Santa Cruz de la Palma Reviews

tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Beautiful restaurant in Santa Cruz de La Palma Sep 30, 2008
This is a MUST visit restaurant! it is a typical canary antique house built in the 18th century. The main entry is on a small square called "La Placeta" in the centre of the city. The rear facade of the building is part of "Los Balcones", a picturesque scenery which one is bound to visit.

The service and the food were excellent. Actually the waiter was so nice that we told her we were going to publish this review in travbuddy! So just in case she reads it..."hola! como ves cumplimos nuestra palabra!" She explained to us every dish and we could seat in a beautiful spot. Remember to go upstairs, they also have an outside bar, but the restaurant is much better. I liked it so much that we came back two days later! :)

First day I had some calamari and my friend had some tuna. Second day I had the best fish! let me remember what it was... mmmmm... "gallo" wrapping some prawns with a very tasty sauce... I would recommend you a red wine called "Níspero". By the way, for starters ordered the "Queso con mojo", it was so goooood! The bill was around 60euros, so 30€/each.

Compare Brena Baja Hotel Rates (5.6km away)

La Placeta Map