La Parrilla Mexican Grill

Av. Yaxchilán No. Not Yaxchilán. 51 • Centro • Cancún, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

La Parrilla Mexican Grill Playa del Carmen Reviews

ana_pt ana_pt
Great mexican place Nov 29, 2014
I found it a very nice place for a friends or family big and relaxed dinner.

The menu offers lots of typical mexican options, and very delicious. Spicy or not, meat plates, vegetarian and many diferent things.

Like many mexican restaurants Mariachis are playing around and the enviroment is 100 % mexican - Piñatas hanging from the ceiling, colourful decoration, live Mariachis music, excelent waiters service and the smells of meat, sauces, herbs fill all your sences.
ana_pt ana_pt
Great mexican place Nov 29, 2014
I found it a very nice place for a friends or family big and relaxed dinner.

SheLuvz2Fly SheLuvz2…
Authentic Mexican Food, Mile-High Margaritas and Live Marachi! Jun 15, 2008
You can't go wrong with La Parrilla's Mexican Grill.....great food....great atmosphere....Live Marachi serenading you! We sat upstairs overlooking 5th Ave. There was a great selection of Authentic Mexican food, as well a nice selection of Seafood and Steak also Spare Ribs, Pork Chops....a very nice selection!

My TravBuddy "Festus" ordered the "Peppersteak" and it was a great and very tasty choice...I would reccommend that over what I ordered, which was the T-Bone steak. We started off with the Gucamole which was reallllly good! I didn't even think I liked the stuff till I tried it in Mexico!

Our friends loved their meals, but don't ask me what they got....after those sky-high, delicious Margaritas, {they only allow 2} it's a bit of a blur!
Outside of "La Parrilla".
Kitchen
A peek at the grill
The Menu
lonlee2 says:
I'll be checking out those margs when I go!
Posted on: Aug 01, 2008