La Oma Hotel

Check Lembang Hotel Deals

La Oma Hotel Lembang Reviews

ariwardani ariwarda…
A greenery sorrounding stay! Apr 05, 2007
La Oma Hotel is recently opened when I stayed there. The hotel is located very close to Lembang market so you can get everything within walking distance and the price of many things were very cheap compare to Jakarta.

Because it is in Lembang area, then you don't need any air condition at all because of the cool weather it has there.

There is a banquet facility, a restaurant, a boutique offers varieties of hand-made accessories, a swimming pool which unfortunately cold at the time we arrived.(I don't know when they provided the warm water for swimming there)

It has a spacious garden where the children can run here and there. Several huts were there for people to sit down and relax.

The room is also spacious, it has parquette floor which I like so much since I have an allergic to dust and sometimes hotels with less maintained carpet make my allergic relapsed.

In general, we enjoyed La Oma Hotel. Surely, we will back if we want to stay in Lembang again!
The swimming pool.
The restaurant.
Spot for relaxing.
nanie05 says:
I read about it on the internet...I thought you might know about the 2 places. Never mind, I'll take your suggestion and stay in Bandung...Thanks!
Posted on: May 07, 2009
ariwardani says:
For me, I better stay in Lembang because I look for tranquility. If you want to spend more time in shopping then the answer is: you must stay in Bandung downtown. I don't know about de Tropis or Rumah Ebo. I've never stayed there before nor heard about it before. How do you know these names? Somebody referred it to you? Just search in the internet, maybe you can find which one you like to stay at.
Posted on: May 06, 2009
nanie05 says:
I hope to go to bandung with my family soon..is it better to stay in Bandung town or Lembang? I read about the de Tropis guest house and Rumah Ebo..I am looking for cheaper accomodation because I don't think we'll spend so much time in the room and want to spend on sightseeing and shopping instead. Thanks!
Posted on: May 06, 2009