La Muyuna

Jr. Próspero #621, Iquitos, Peru
La Muyuna - Passion Fruit (Maracuya) and Camu Camu Ice Cream
La Muyuna - many cones
La Muyuna - the entrance
La Muyuna - Camu Camu Ice Cream - delicious!

La Muyuna Iquitos Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Delicious and tropical ice creams at La Muyuna Nov 23, 2009
When I was in Tarapoto I found this ice cream shop. First I thought it was something local, but then I realized they have locations in the main rainforest cities in Peru. So, this time visiting this place was a must.

Cool! It was located just in front of the hotel, hehe. They have 2 locations in town, but I visited the one on Prospero.

There are some tables but the main part of this shop are the showcases showing the delicious ice creams they offer. They have the common flavors such as vanilla, chocolate, etc, but the highlight are the ones made from regional tropical fruits! My favorite is camu camu, which is sour. So good!!! If you can't decide for any of them, ask the clerk to give you some of the different flavors, so you can taste them.

Iquitos is so hot, that an ice cream is always welcome and a traditional one made from the local fruits sounds much better.

If you are in town, I highly recommend you to stop here and get a cone of delicious ice cream. It won't hurt your budget. It's cheap!
the entrance
many cones
Passion Fruit (Maracuya) and Camu …
Camu Camu Ice Cream - delicious!

Check Iquitos Hotel Deals