La Mere Poulard

+33 (0)2 3389 6868

La Mere Poulard Normandy Reviews

Petra2111 Petra2111
nice cafetaria/restaurant inside Le Mont Saint Michel Sep 10, 2009
This is a nice cafetaria/restaurant just near the entrance of Le Mont Saint Michel.

Mère Poulard, the famous French chef, founded her inn at Mont-Saint-Michel in 1888.

For more than fifty years, she created many recipes renowned in France and worldwide.

La Mère Poulard continues this ancestral tradition and offers a line of gourmet products based on that century of knowledge and experience.

The use of traditional recipes and rigorous selection of premium ingredients guarantee the quality of this gourmet product line. Some products you can buy there are: Mère Poulard’s biscuits and chocolates, cider, calvados, pommeau, post-cards, copper, Quimper’s crockery.

Especially the biscuits are delicious!!
Petra2111 says:
Ja, iedereen blijkbaar want ze stonden te dringen om naar binnen te gluren, inclusief mezelf natuurlijk haha maar da's professioneel voor de foto's natuurlijk!
Posted on: Oct 14, 2009
Vlindeke says:
Ik vond het geluid van die gardes zo leuk :-)
Posted on: Oct 13, 2009
Rae324 Rae324
expensive restaurant Jun 07, 2009
The restaurant had a very nice ambiance and the kitchen where omelettes have been made the same way for a couple hundred yrs now is at the entrance so you can watch the whole process. The food, of course, was excellent as well as the service. It was very expensive but for us it was worth the experience. Although, the other restaurants do offer the same meals for lesser prices.
inside you can see the rock of the…
the famous omelette
bdxtremeone bdxtreme…
Weekend Trips Around Europe: Normandy, France Feb 03, 2006
If you ever stop to visit Mont St. Michel be sure to eat at La Mere Poulard.

I was getting pretty hungry by the time I had gotten off the bus. We rode from Rennes but I fell asleep so I really don’t remember how long it took. We stopped an ate at "La Mere Poulard". People told me to stop and eat there if I got the chance so I decided to try it.

I was pretty convenience since it was the 1st restaurant I saw when I walked by the entrance. We got there early so there wasn’t a big crowd. I got an omelet with bacon, 2 types of cheese, peppers and it was pretty good. My entire meal cost about 18 euros which I think is a little high but I do have to consider that this is a tourist area.
bernard69 says:
it's a reasonable price for France!
Posted on: Feb 22, 2009

Compare Grandcamp-Maisy Hotel Rates (9km away)

La Mere Poulard  Map