La Maison Maure

La Maison Maure Rates and Deals

La Maison Maure Fez Reviews

Miranda-Maas Miranda-…
Mixed feelings Mar 05, 2012
When you look at the ratings I did, you'd assume that I'm only enthousiastic about this riad. I must say, the room was nice and spacious, the bathroom was nice, the view from the roof terrace was nice and the location was ok. The problem was a bit in the man who welcomed us. Rachid told him that he wanted to sleep and have breakfast late but the man wanted us to have breakfast at 10. When we weren't there at 10 and told him we wanted to relax the next day again, he again asked us to have breakfast at 10. Rachid started to dislike him a lot. Especially because he just didn't leave us alone when we were in the riad. I think he tried to provide good service, but it was a little too much. I wouldn't stay here again because I'm not absolutely sure about this man. The rest of the stay was ok.

La Maison Maure Overview

La Maison Maure is a bed and breakfast is Fes offering 4 star accommodation in a traditional Moroccan atmosphere. The bed and breakfast is decorated with traditional elements, 18th and 19th French furniture and contemporary art work, offering guests a pleasant environment for relaxing during a holiday in Morocco. This Fes bed and breakfast offers various public areas including terraces, sitting rooms and patios. For those moments of relaxation, there is a Turkish bath and massage parlour. While on a leisure break in Fes, guests can discover the Medina of Fes el Bali, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and visit numerous attractions including the traditional souks, Bou Inania Madrasa, Al-Attarine Madrasa, Zaouia Moulay Idriss II shrine, Dar al-Magana house and Aben Danan Synagogue.

La Maison Maure Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Check La Maison Maure Rates and Deals