La Jalisco Supermercado

La Jalisco Supermercado - menu and beer cooler

La Jalisco Supermercado Valdosta Reviews

pav79 pav79
Best taqueria in Valdosta! Feb 15, 2012
I know Valdosta isn't exactly a place where people come to vacation, but should you find yourself here and craving authentic Mexican taqueria style food, you'd be an idiot not to make La Jalisco Supermercado your first stop. The place is reminds me of something you'd see in LA. A little Mexican grocery store with a taqueria inside, and boy does this place deliver. I had the priviledge of trying their Wednesday All-You-Can-Eat tacos for only $10! The current record is 40...I only had 16, which makes each taco only $.62! I probably could've had more, but I didn't want to push it. They also have soup, burritos, tortas, and a handful of other stuff. They even have a patio with a tv when the weather is nice. I foresee Sundays, margaritas, La Jalisco Supermercado, and football to be in my near future (well by near, I mean in the fall). They also have a great selection of Mexican beers, including Victoria, which is my new favorite Mexican beer (yes even better than Corona). If you want something from the store to snack on while you wait, no problem. There is also a butcher shop selling a wide variety of Mexican meats like carnitas and chorizo. If you love traditional Mexican taqueria food, you can't miss with La Jalisco Supermercado!
carnitas & chorizo tacos
carne asada tacos
chicken tacos
menu and beer cooler
sylviandavid says:
What a great idea .... we are always trying to cut costs on vacation food.... thank you for this review.
Posted on: Mar 05, 2012